I love to share my passion for life coaching and it’s benefits. My advice has been used in newspaper and magazine articles as well as radio interviews. Take a look at some examples below, and if you’re looking for a contributor,get in touch.
Newspapers and magazines
- Telegraph – Fancy living until you’re 105? Here’s how.
- Northern Echo – New Year, New Approach?
- Northern Echo ‘Woman’ – Focusing on the Future
- Women’s Own – The Rise of the Midlife Tattoo
- Kindred Spirit magazine – Emotional Investment
- More to Life magazine – Female Warriors, After Life’s Devastation, Make The Most Of Your Second Chance
- eZine articles – A Healthy Menopause
In this radio interview with the BBC. I talk about overcoming adversity in my own life including depression and how going through those dark times actually changed my life for the better.
My Celebrity Day at the Savoy Oct 2018